Festool HK85 EB Plus Circular Saw & FSK Cross Cut Rail - PACKAGE DEAL
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package comprises the Festool HK85 EB Plus Circular Saw 230V and the 420mm Festool FSK Cross Cut Guide Rail.
Festool HK85 EB Plus Circular Saw 230V
An all-round saw for timber construction, it has 2,300W of power and a maximum depth of cut of 85mm (3.5/16"). An easy-to-read scale coupled with a simple lever makes setting the depth of cut fast and accurate. You can pre-set the depth of cut for plunge cuts. An interior inspection window lets you see the cut line or scribe mark. An integrated cut indicator helps with set up and increases precision. The swing control for the blade guard is on the front handle. In this position your hands are safely out of the way. Using the right blade for the job saves time and produces better results. Changing the blade on the HK 85 is tool free and could not be easier. The blade guard features an integrated riving knife, increasing safety by helping to prevent the blade binding in the cut.
Festool FSK Cross Cut Guide Rail - 420mm
The FSK cross cutting guide rails work in combination with the Festool HK 85. The two together form an easily portable and highly accurate cross cut system allowing precision square and mitre cuts. The level of accuracy produced is normally only experienced using a static mitre saw. The Festool system is more convenient especially when working in situations where a large mitre saw is impractical. The rails feature an adjustable stop system that allows for angled cuts from 0 to 60° both left and right, with stops at common angles. A quick-acting closure allows you to quickly attach or detach your saw. An adjustable starting position stop with built-in rubber spring helps reset the saw ready for the next cut. The HK 85 has the ability to work with materials of different thickness; the depth of cut reaches to 85mm off the rail and 80mm on the rail.
- Festool HK85 EB Plus Circular Saw 230V
- Powerful motor and 85mm (3.5/16") depth of cut
- Setting the depth of cut is simple, quick and accurate
- Clear view of cutting line through interior inspection window
- Blade guard remote control keeps hands at a safe distance
- Time saving FastFix tool free saw blade changing system
- Safer sawing with riving knife integrated into blade guard
- Festool FSK Cross Cut Guide Rail - 420mm
- Designed to work in combination with Festool HKC 55 saw
- Forms a portable and highly accurate cross cut system
- Precision square and mitre cuts
- Convenient working when a mitre saw is impractical
- Adjustable stop system for cuts from 0 to 60° both left and right
- Stops at common angles
- Special closure allows you to quickly attach or detach your saw