Festool HKC 55 EB Li-Basic Cordless Circular Saw 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
For owners of other Festool 18V system tools, the HKC 55 comes as a basic machine, without batteries and charger. The HKC 55 gives you precision coupled with independence. The EC-TEC brushless motor delivers more than enough power for the saw’s 55mm maximum depth of cut. The HKC 55 is ideal for rip or cross cuts. The HKC 55 saw can make plunge cuts, simply push the lever and set the desired cutting depth using the clearly visible and easy-to-read scale, then release. You can make plunge cuts to an exact depth easily and conveniently. The FastFix blade change allows quick, one-handed tool-less changing of the blade, saving time and improving quality by working with a blade matched to the material. A hinged blade cover allows clear blade and cut line visibility. The HKC 55 becomes even more versatile when combined with an FSK cross cut guide rail or FS1400/2 guide rail.
Supplied with 18 tooth blade and SYS 3 M 337 T-LOC SYSTAINER
- Basic machine without batteries and charger
- 55mm depth of cut, rip or cross cut
- Makes plunge cuts to an exact depth easily and conveniently
- FastFix blade change for quick, one-handed tool-less changing of the blade
- Hinged blade cover allows clear blade and cut line visibility
- Compatible with Festool FSK and FS guide rail systems for ultimate versatility
- 3 year Festool warranty available (registration required)
- Supplied with 18 tooth blade and SYS 4 T-LOC SYSTAINER
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.