Festool HKC 55 LI 5.0 EBI-PLUS Circular Saw Bluetooth 18V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This HKC 55 cordless saw comes with 2 X 5.0Ah Bluetooth batteries. When used with an extractor fitted with a Bluetooth receiver, you get the unique advantage of automatic switching, while using a cordless tool. There’s no longer any need to walk back and forth to the extractor to turn it on or off.
The EC-TEC® brushless motor coupled with the 5.0Ah battery delivers more than enough power for the saw's 55mm maximum depth of cut. The HKC 55 is ideal for rip or cross cuts. The HKC 55 saw can make plunge cuts, simply push the lever and set the desired cutting depth using the clearly visible and easy-to-read scale, then release. You can make plunge cuts to an exact depth easily and conveniently. The angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism allows bevel cuts from 0 to 50°. The FastFix® blade change allows quick, one-handed tool-less changing of the blade, saving time and improving quality by working with a blade matched to the material. A hinged blade cover allows clear blade and cutline visibility.
Supplied with 2 x BP 18 Li 5.0 ASI battery packs, SCA 8 rapid charger, HW standard saw blade W18, operation tool and a Festool SYS3M 337 T-Loc case.
Registering the saw for an extended warranty includes a 3-year warranty on the batteries.
Please note Festool 5.2Ah battery will be re-badged 5.0Ah, there is no noticeable change to battery capacity and this is a rolling change made by Festool.
- Supplied with 2 X 5.0Ah batteries
- Bluetooth batteries for auto switching of compatible extractor
- Saw features 55mm depth of cut, rip or cross cut
- Makes plunge cuts to an exact depth easily and conveniently
- FastFix® blade change for quick, one-handed tool-less changing of the blade
- Hinged blade cover allows clear blade and cutline visibility
- Compatible with Festool FSK and FS guide rail systems for ultimate versatility
- Supplied with 2 x BP 18 Li 5.0 ASI battery packs, SCA 8 rapid charger, HW standard saw blade W18, operation tool and Festool SYS3M 337 T-Loc case
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.