Festool ISC240Li 5.2 EBI SET FS Insulation Saw 18V (5.2Ah)
Customers Also Bought
This insulation saw allows you to cut insulation efficiently with minimal effort. Designed for professionals involved in insulation installation the Festool ISC240 saw is a sound investment. The time saving is immense and waste cut to a minimum.
The set includes a 1,400mm guide rail with the FS-WA-ISC angle stop and 2 guide rail adaptors, one for use with the rail above the work and one for use with the rail underneath. These combine to give you complete control, produce perfect straight cuts, make repeat length cuts or cut angles up to 47° left or right.
The ISC240 can deal with flexible natural fibres, flexible mineral wool and pressure resistant mineral wool. Using the optional cross-set saw blade, it will cut PUR (polyurethane hard foam), PIR (polyisocyanurate foam) and polystyrene insulation boards. It will even cut the thickest insulating materials effortlessly with the cutting sets available for depths up to 350mm. The FastFix blade changing system ensures changing blades is a quick, tool-free operation.
Being a cordless Festool saw, the ISC240 is extremely mobile; it will work wherever you are working, in a roof, on scaffolding or on a floor. The 18V 5.2Ah battery combined with its brushless EC-TEC motor offers long runtimes. Extremely robust and durable, a grill protects the motor against dust and fibres. The ergonomic design offers a choice of grip, both with a rubberised overmould. The top grip allows you to use the saw freehand. The switch features a double-click protective function, preventing the saw from accidental start-up.
The extraction outlet features an integrated bayonet fitting for secure connection with the Festool CLEANTEC system. This Festool ISC 240 version comes with 2 x 5.2Ah Airstream batteries with Bluetooth technology, which communicate with your Festool dust extractor if fitted with a Bluetooth module. The Bluetooth module then automatically starts your Festool extractor when you switch on the saw.
Supplied with 2 x 18V 5.2Ah Bluetooth batteries, fast charger, 240mm wavy-edge knife blade, 1,400mm guide rail, FS-WA-ISC angle stop and upper and lower guide rail adaptors and Festool Systainer T-LOC case.
- Fast, efficient cutting of insulation material
- Saves time and effort, cuts waste to a minimum
- Set includes 1,400mm guide rail, angle stop and 2 guide rail adaptors
- Produces perfect straight cuts, repeat length cuts or angled cuts
- Cuts flexible natural fibres or mineral wool and pressure resistant mineral wool
- Optional cross-set saw blade for PUR / PIR and polystyrene insulation boards
- FastFix blade changing system for quick, tool-free operation
- Supplied with 2 x 18V 5.2Ah Bluetooth batteries, fast charger, 240mm wavy-edge knife blade, 1,400mm guide rail, FS-WA-ISC angle stop and upper and lower guide rail adaptors and Systainer T-LOC case.