Festool KAPEX KS60 E-SET Mitre Saw (LED+Bevel)
Customers Also Bought
The Festool KAPEX KS60 combines portability with Festool’s faultless build quality. It has a compact and lightweight design, with ergonomic handgrips, an integrated cord holder and locking device for safe transportation. This is an ideal compound mitre saw for any professional, guaranteeing accurate results out on site or in the workshop. It will swivel to 60° on both sides with indents at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60° for quick setting of common angles. The head tilts for bevel cuts 47° to the left and 46° to the right, with stops at 45° for fast setup. For straight crosscuts, the KS60 is capable of cutting boards and panels up to 305mm wide and trimming strips, profiles and square timber up to 60mm thick. The electronically controlled smooth start-up ensures that the machine starts up jolt-free. Variable speed control, from 1,300 to 3,500rpm, allows you to adjust the saw’s speed to the material you wish to cut. Integral extension tables on both sides, pull out to support longer workpieces.
The KAPEX KS60 E-SET comes with 3 very useful accessories. A set of additional feet raise the KS60 table to the exact height of a SYSTAINER SYS 1 case. This enables you to support long workpieces, without the need to scrabble around for odd packing pieces. The LED spotlight gives you a perfect view of the cutting line, especially useful in poorly illuminated situations. The cleverly designed bevel guarantees you fault-free angle transfer both internal and external. The bevel automatically bisects an angle allowing you to set the KAPEX KS60 precisely when cutting skirting boards or cornices.
- Compact and lightweight design for portability
- Professional quality guarantees precise results
- 60° mitre L and R with indents for common angles
- 47° L 46° R bevel cutting
- Large capacity 305mm crosscut, 60mm depth
- Integral extension tables for long workpieces
- Set version includes-
- LED spot light for improved sighting of cut line
- Bevel for exact angle setting of saw for skirting and cornice
- Additional feet to raise table height that of SYSTAINER SYS 1 case