Festool KS 60-UG-Set/XL Mitre Saw, UG Base With R & L Extensions
Customers Also Bought
This package deal comprises the Festool KAPEX KS 60 E-SET Mitre Saw, Festool UG-KS 60 Base Frame and the Festool KAPEX KA-UG-KS 60 Trimming Attachments.
Festool KAPEX KS 60 E-SET Mitre Saw
The Festool KAPEX KS 60 combines portability with Festool’s faultless build quality. It has a compact and lightweight design and a locking device for safe transportation. This professional compound mitre saw guarantees accurate results on site or in the workshop. It will swivel to 60° on both sides with indents at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60° for quick setting of common angles. The head tilts for bevel cuts 47° to the left and 46° to the right, with stops at 45° for fast setup. The KS 60 is capable of crosscutting up to 305mm wide and trimming strips, profiles and square timber up to 60mm thick.
The electronically controlled smooth start-up ensures that the machine starts up jolt-free. Variable speed control, from 1,300 to 3,500rpm, allows you to adjust the saw’s speed to the material you wish to cut. Integral extension tables on both sides, pull out to support longer workpieces.
The KAPEX KS 60 E-SET comes with 3 very useful accessories. A set of additional feet raises the KS 60 table to the exact height of a SYSTAINER SYS 1 case. This enables you to support long workpieces, without the need to scrabble around for odd packing pieces. The LED spotlight gives you a perfect view of the cutting line, which is especially useful in poorly illuminated situations. The cleverly designed bevel guarantees you fault-free angle transfer both internal and external. The bevel automatically bisects an angle allowing you to set the KAPEX KS 60 precisely when cutting skirting boards or cornices.
Festool UG-KS 60 Base Frame for KAPEX KS 60
With the UG-KS 60, you can turn your KAPEX KS 60 compound mitre saw into a complete mobile, mitre saw workstation. The combination is practical and robust resulting in portability with stability. There is no need to remove the saw for transport; the saw and base are very compact when folded down. Two large diameter wheels make it easy to move the frame over rough surfaces or up kerbs or steps. The folding support frame doubles up as a handle for transporting the machine. Setup is extremely fast and easy, and levelling feet ensure complete stability on uneven ground. Once set up the working height is a comfortable 900mm.
Festool KAPEX KA-UG-KS 60 Trimming Attachments
The trimming attachments (or material support extensions) attach to the side of the UG-KS 60 base frame and KS 60 compound mitre saw combination. They are easy to mount and each has an adjustable support leg for levelling with the saw table. Each extension is 1,480mm long with a metric scale and adjustable length stop for repeat cuts. Their outstanding feature is a pullout telescopic extension, which allows for a full 2,400mm of support. The pullouts have clear measurement scales and end stops. These attachments make working with full-length boards a breeze, plus they are safe, convenient and accurate.
- Festool KAPEX KS 60 E-SET Mitre Saw
- Professional quality guarantees precise results
- 60° mitre L and R with indents for common angles
- 47° L and 46° R bevel cutting
- Large capacity 305mm crosscut, 60mm depth
- Integral extension tables for long workpieces
- Set version includes:
- LED spot light for improved sighting of cut line
- Bevel for exact angle setting of saw for skirting and cornice
- Additional feet to raise table height that of SYSTAINER SYS 1 case
- Festool UG-KS 60 Base Frame for KAPEX KS 60
- A complete mitre saw workstation system
- Quickly folds down, mitre saw remains attached
- Large diameter wheels for easy transportation over rough surfaces
- Levelling feet for use on uneven surfaces
- Comfortable working height of 900mm
- Festool KAPEX KA-UG-KS 60 Trimming Attachments
- Fits the Festool KS 60 mitre saw and base frame combination
- Quick and easy setup
- Each one extends up to 2.4m
- Great support for perfect working results
- Clear measurement scales
- End stops for accurate repeat cuts