Festool OF 1400 EBQ-Plus Router (1/2")
Customers Also Bought
Maintaining the high quality synonymous with Festool, the OF 1400 EBQ-Plus is a rugged, precision router suited to all joinery, cabinet making, plastic and aluminium fabrication as well as all other routing applications. Ergonomically designed for easy, safe and comfortable handling, the 1,400W motor is controlled by MMC electronics incorporating variable speed, soft start and electronic braking. Rocker/ratchet spindle; no need to remove spanner when changing cutter.
Supplied with: 1/4" and 1/2" collets, extraction hood, side fence with fine adjuster, collet spanner, 30mm guide bush, T-LOC SYSTAINER® SYS 4 stacking storage case.
- Powerful smooth running 1,400W motor
- Full wave MMC-Electronic variable speed control
- Constant load monitoring, electronic brake and soft start
- Precision depth gauge and turret stop
- Single point fence rod clamping
- c/w fence with fine fence adjuster
- Extraction attachment
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets and 30mm guide bush
- Festool T-LOC SYSTAINER® SYS 4
Festool Warranty All-Inclusive
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 15 day money back
Post Purchase Process
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to:
- Create a MyFestool account
- Register your tool within 30 days of purchase
Please note: From 1st November 2020, Axminster Tools can no longer register your tool purchases for the Festool Extended Warranty. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.