Festool OSC 18 LI E-Basic Set VECTURO Multi-Tool 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Festool OSC 18 LI E-Basic Set VECTURO features brushless EC-TEC motor with variable electronic speed control ensuring fast cuts and rapid results in a wide variety of materials. The vibration isolation between the motor and slimline housing along with an ergonomic rubber comfort grip offers a consistently high level of comfort.
The StarLock Max blade changing system is quick and easy, without the need for tools: simply clip-in, lock and go.
The OSC 18 LI E-Basic Set comes with a range of extremely useful accessories. Included in the box is an OSC-A adaptor, which fits onto the head of the tool, allowing connection to other accessories. The OSC-AH positioning aid allows precise positioning and depth control of plunge cuts. The OSC-AV dust extraction adaptor lets you connect directly to a vacuum extractor for clean, dust free working. The OSC-TA depth stop limits the cutting depth of your chosen blade. The set also includes two universal bi-metal blades and a 100mm diameter bi-metal wood sawblade. All components are contained in a SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC carry case.
This is a body only tool supplied without battery of charger.
- E-TEC motor with electronic speed control
- Long runtimes with plenty of power
- For cutting, sanding, polishing a wide variety of materials
- StarLock Max tool-less, quick blade change
- Includes plunge base, depth stop and dust extraction adaptor
- Supplied with a range of Festool wood and metal cutting blades
- Complete with SYSTAINER T-LOC SYS 2 case
- Body only tool without battery or charger