Festool RTSC 400 LI 3.0 SET Orbital Sander Bluetooth 18V/230V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The batteries include the latest Bluetooth technology. They can communicate with a Festool mobile dust extractor fitted with a Bluetooth receiver offering the unique advantage of auto switching with a cordless tool.
This Festool sander provides the best of both worlds: you can choose between cordless battery power and corded using the mains power adaptor.
As a cordless sander, the RTSC 400 is compact and, with a weight of just 1.4kg, it offers excellent, easy handling. The design and balanced weight distribution add to the perfect ergonomics. A highly efficient dust extraction bag keeps your work area clean or you can take advantage of the Bluetooth feature with a compatible Festool extractor.
When used in a workshop environment replacing the battery pack with the ACA Plug-it adaptor allows connection to the mains. This option offers unlimited runtime.
Supplied with 2 x BP 18 Li 3.0 ERGO-I battery packs, TCL 6 rapid charger, an ACA 18V ERGO mains adapter (including Plug-it power cable), a StickFix sanding pad 80 x 130 mm, Festool edge PROTECTOR, long-life dust bag and a SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC Combi case.
Registering the sander for an extended warranty includes a 3-year warranty on the battery.
Please note Festool 3.1Ah battery will be re-badged 3.0Ah, there is no noticeable change to battery capacity and this is a rolling change made by Festool.
- Bluetooth batteries for auto switching of compatible extractor
- High power with 3.0Ah Li-Ion battery technology
- Cordless for maximum mobility and manoeuvrability
- Mains adaptor can replace battery pack for unlimited runtime
- Perfect ergonomics, low height and low weight
- Powerful brushless EC-TEC® motor
- Supplied with 2 x BP 18 Li 3.0 ERGO-I battery packs, TCL 6 rapid charger, an ACA 18 V ERGO mains adaptor (including Plug-it power cable), a StickFix sanding pad 80 x 130 mm, Festool edge PROTECTOR, long-life dust bag and a SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC Combi case
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.