Festool TID18 5,0/4,0 I-Set TPC18 Combi & Impact 18V
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This kit includes a 5.0Ah and a 4.0Ah battery as well as a fast charger. Both the TPC 18/4 Cordless Percussion Drill and the TID 18 Cordless Impact Driver feature advanced brushless EC-TEC® motors. These motors deliver higher efficiency, better reliability and a longer service life. The EC-TEC® brushless motor gives you more power and longer runtimes.
The TPC 18/4 Cordless Combi Drill has a 4-speed all-metal QUADRIVE gearbox. It covers every application from high speed small diameter drilling and masonry drilling to driving large 10mm construction screws.
It is supplied with two FastFix accessories; a keyless chuck for standard drills, and an angle attachment. It will take the full range of Festool 18v FastFix attachments.
The TPC 18/4 can deliver up to a massive 60Nm of torque. The torque control has 12 settings. An intelligent KickbackStop prevents your wrist from twisting dangerously if the drill suddenly becomes caught or jammed. An LED lamp illuminates even the dimmest of working conditions.
The TPC 18/4 includes an auxiliary handle and belt clip.
The TID 18 impact driver is a compact powerhouse with a robust impact mechanism. It is capable of driving an 8 x 220mm screw into timber. The tangential impact mechanism means the machine delivers massive torque only to the 1/4" hex bit holder and not to the user's wrist and arm. At only 1.3kg with the battery fitted and a short body. The TID 18 gives better access, easy overhead use and fatigue-free work.
Kit supplied with: two 18V batteries (4.0Ah and 5.0AH), TCL 6 Rapid charger, belt clip and a Systainer SYS3 M 237 carry case.
Note: Charger fitted with UK 3-pin plug.
Please note Festool 5.2Ah battery will be re-badged 5.0Ah, there is no noticeable change to battery capacity and this is a rolling change made by Festool.
- All your drilling and screwdriving needs catered for
- Kit includes two batteries; a 5.0Ah and a 4.0Ah
- Both tools fitted with hitec Brushless EC-TEC motors
- TPC 18/4 QUADRIVE drill
- Impact rate of 76,000 bpm for effortless masonry drilling
- 4-speed metal gearbox allows top speed of 3,800rpm
- Full electronic control with 12 torque settings for total precision
- LED lamp illuminates dimly lit work spaces
- Comes with FastFix® keyless chuck and angle attachment
- TID 18 Impact driver
- Three speed gearbox covers all applications
- 180Nm torque, maximum screw size 8 x 220mm
- Kickback-free tangential impact mechanism
- Extremely powerful, maintenance free brushless motor
- Quick change 1/4" hex bit holder
- LED work light focused on the work area
- Kit supplied with: two 18V batteries (4.0Ah and 5.0AH), TCL 6 Rapid charger, belt clip and a Systainer SYS3 M 237 carry case
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.