Festool TS 55-FEQ Plus Plunge Saw & 1,400mm Guide Rail
Customers Also Bought
The combination of a Festool circular saw and the Festool Guide Rail creates a superb system for cutting sheet materials. Festool’s TS 55 saw has a reputation for absolute precision cuts, maximum power and extreme durability.
The TS 55-FEQ takes a 1.8mm kerf blade. The narrow kerf means it removes much less material, allowing the TS 55-FEQ to cut at up to twice the speed of previous models. Coupled with a 1,400mm guide rail it’s unbeatable; guaranteeing a perfect cut with maximum cutting performance everytime. The angle adjustment from -1° to 47° allows a slight undercut for perfect butt joints. In addition, the cut line remains the same no matter what the cutting angle.
Supplied with 1,400mm guides rail, 42 tooth thin kerf blade and Systainer SYS3 M 337 carry case.
- A perfect cut with maximum cutting performance
- Accurate plunge cutting saw for splinter free cuts
- 1.8mm thin kerf blade for fast cutting
Festool Warranty All-Inclusive
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 15 day money back
Post Purchase Process
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to:
- Create a MyFestool account
- Register your tool within 30 days of purchase
Please note: From 1st November 2020, Axminster Tools can no longer register your tool purchases for the Festool Extended Warranty. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.