FlameFast DS430A Ceramic Chip Forge
Customers Also Bought
The DS430A is a Ceramic Chip Forge, the design of which is based on Flamefast's many years of experience designing safe, quiet running gas forges and brazing hearths.
The unit has a 340mm diameter working area and can work up to 50mm steel bar. The ceramic chip technology minimises surface scale formation. It can reach working temperature in just 15 minutes, with a maximum temperature of 1,500°C. The forge has a single phase, whisper-quiet integral fan to provide the air supply. The cast iron base helps ensure a long maintenance-free life.
The Flamefast DS430A Ceramic Chip Forge complies with British Gas standards and is a fully failsafe system. On startup, the gas train is tested for escaping gas and all sequences of operation are visually displayed using neon indicators. The unit can be run on either natural gas or LPG bottled gas.
- Working temperature reached in just 15 minutes
- Maximum temperature of 1,500°C
- 340mm diameter working area
- Whisper quiet air blower fan
- Push-button no-volt-release starter
- Automatic safety check of controls and air fan
- Full manual control of hearth conditions
- Indicator status lights and gas non-return valve
- Supplied with 12.5kg of ceramic chippings, side and rear heat shields, rake iron