FlameFast EM222 Jewellery Bench
Customers Also Bought
The FlameFast EM222 Jewellery Bench has a high quality timber frame with 50mm thick beech timber top. These benches are supplied with gas/air manifold, gas and air supply non-return valves and two jewellery torches.
Installation is simple, requiring only a gas connection and an electricity supply point. All Flamefast Jewellery Benches operate with the unique RF10 Jewellery Torch, which automatically supplies the correct gas/air mixture with the turn of one single control valve. This is convenient to any operator, but in particular will give confidence to younger students and will enable them to produce a higher standard of work in a shorter space of time. In addition to the RF10 Jewellery Torch, the EM222 Bench has each workplace fitted with the very popular NeedleFlame torch. As the name suggests, the torch produces a fine needle-like flame, ideal for the silver soldering work generally found with jewellery work.
The benches are fitted with the Flamefast whisper-quiet blower fan, which is specially designed to provide combustion air for the soldering torches.
- Supplied with 2 torches: RF10 and NeedleFlame
- Strong timber frame with 50mm thick Beechwood top
- Fitted with gas/air manifolds front and rear
- Colour coded reinforced gas and air hoses
- Flexible approved gas hose for connection
- Double solenoid and non-return valve fitted to gas inlet
- FlameFast whisper-quiet 9MS8 blower fan