FlameFast LN2000 Kiln
Customers Also Bought
This FlameFast LN2000 kiln is a large, multi-purpose, semi-muffle gas fired unit designed and built for both students and professionals alike.
The LN2000 provides controlled heat-up to a maximum temperature in excess of 1,100°C. The kiln has many uses including pottery, metal heat treatment, enamelling, melting precious metals and wax burnouts. It reaches 850°C in only 10 minutes and 1,100°C in 30 minutes. The flush fitting chamber-sized door permits full use of all of the chamber volume.
Internal dimensions H: 300mm, W: 300mm, D: 340mm. Designed for use in well ventilated areas, the LN2000 runs on natural gas or bottled gas (LPG). Efficient in use, the constant heat input combined with super efficient insulation produces a stable operating temperature with minimum gas usage. Simple to install and maintain. Requires a 13A 230V electrical supply.
- Maximum temperature in excess of 1,100°C
- Piezo spark ignition eliminates lighting problems
- Flush fitting door permits full use of all of the chamber volume
- Flame failure device means if there is no flame, there is no gas
- Heat control valve ensures simple, safe temperature control
- Unique safety door provides minimum heat exposure
- Internal dimensions: H-300mm, W-300mm, D-340mm