Flexcut Carvin' Jack 2.0
Customers Also Viewed
Boasting six different carving blades, weighing in at a mere 125g and only 108mm long, the Flexcut Carvin' Jack 2.0 is practically a complete carving kit in your pocket. Perfect for carving wherever and whenever inspiration strikes.
The Flexcut Carvin' Jack 2.0 is designed specifically for the needs of woodcarvers. The blades include: a Detail Knife, a Pelican Knife, a Hook Knife (Radius = 19mm), a Straight Gouge, a Gouge Scorp, and a V-Scorp.
It is available in two versions, either right or left-handed. The choice is governed by how you carve, not necessarily whether you are right or left-handed. Choose a right-handed knife if you are right-handed and carve with the blade away from yourself. If you carve towards yourself choose a left-handed knife. Left-handers should choose the opposite.
The Carvin' Jack 2.0 is the ultimate for portability. The 2.0 version has a comfortable contoured aerospace aluminium body, cross hatched for a secure grip and greater carving control.
Supplied with SlipStrop honing block and Flexcut Gold polishing compound to keep in tip-top carving condition.
Leather holster for safe storage
Full instructions included.
- A complete carving kit in your pocket
- Carve any time and wherever inspiration strikes
- 6 different super sharp carving blades
- Comfortable contoured aluminium body
- Supplied with SlipStrop honing block and Flexcut Gold
- Includes Leather holster for safe storage
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.