Flexcut Single Bevel Sloyd Hook Knife
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
The Single Bevel Flexcut Hook Knife features a tight radius of approximately 12mm. This allows you to carve deeper hollows in spoons, bowls, ladles etc. It is useful for smoothing and cleaning-up after initial carving with other tools. The single-edge of this deeply curved blade is sharp all the way to its pointed tip. The blade is made of high-carbon steel, which gives exceptional edge retention.
For added strength, the knife features a brass ferrule and a through tang. The smooth cherry wood handle is comfortable in the hand. The overall length of this knife is 195mm, with a blade radius of 19mm. As with all carving tools, regular honing makes for better results.
- Single edged curved blade, 12mm tight radius
- For carving and hollowing spoons, bowls etc
- High carbon steel blade gives superior edge
- Through tang design for extra strength
- Smooth cherry wood handle with brass ferrule
- Made in USA
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.