Formech 450DT Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Formech bring the latest technology to the 450DT with a high-resolution digital PLC and touchscreen for convenient and precise control. A graphically driven display with easy-to-understand icons, provides intuitive control whilst a 20-program memory allows users to conveniently store and recall projects.
The 450DT offers today’s students, designers and inventors the latest user experience with industry standard, control technology. Key features include Mitsubishi integrated HMI-PCL with 4" mono touchscreen control and with memory function offering up to 20 programmable presets.
Quartz heaters with variable standby give the benefit of a rapid response and high efficiency resulting in time and energy savings.
Four independently controllable heating zones and quartz heaters provide rapid heat response with a greater range of control to form challenging shapes and materials.
Vacuum and release; after the formed part has cooled, air is forced between the mould and the sheet to help it release. The vacuum gauge gives a visual indication of consistent vacuum pressure being applied (pressure in Hg/bar).
- Vacuum forming machine with convenient and precise control
- Generous forming area and draw depth
- Fast warm-up facility, ready to use in seconds
- Vacuum and release controls
- Interlock ensures mould cannot be raised with heater in forward position
- Powerful quartz heaters with standby feature
- Four independent zone controls
- Vacuum gauge