Axminster Woodturning Chuck Guarantees
Terms & Conditions
- No registration necessary - just retain proof of purchase.
- Guarantee period starts from the date of purchase.
- Usage in both a professional and a domestic environment is covered.
- Axminster Tools agree to repair or replace components without charge for any defects due to faulty material or workmanship, provided that:
- original proof of purchase is available (invoice, sales receipt etc)
- the chuck has not been modified or altered in any way whatsoever
- the chuck has not been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident
- the chuck has been used in accordance with the instructions
- an inspection will be carried out by a qualified servicing engineer at Axminster Tools whose decision will be final
- The customer is responsible for any transportation costs when returning the chuck to Axminster Tools.
- Should we need to replace a chuck, the remaining guarantee will still continue to be effective from the original purchase date.
- The guarantee does not cover any costs or damages caused either directly or indirectly from the use of the chuck.
- Purchases of the Evolution Chuck after May 8th 2023 will be covered by the Lifetime Guarantee; purchases made prior to this date will be covered with the 5 Year Guarantee.
- Axminster Tools reserve the right to vary the terms of the Guarantee from the terms and conditions stated above at any time.