Axcaliber Classical Panel Router Cutter
Customers Also Bought
This cutter produces a traditional moulding profile with a convex curve mirrored by a concave curve. This profile looks particularly good around the edge of a drawer front or cabinet door. Used in combination with other cutters it can help create; frames, dado rails, pelmets etc.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up. 5.5mm radius.
- Perfect for edging around drawer fronts
- Use around traditional cabinet doors
- Make classic looking trim mouldings
- Combine with other cutters for frames, pelmets, dadoes
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/2" shank
- 5.5mm radius