Axcaliber Handrail Cutter
Customers Also Bought
This bearing guided cutter produces the finger grip moulding on the side of a handrail. To complete the handrail use this cutter together with the Axcaliber Thumb Mould Cutter or larger Axcaliber Ovolo Cutter. The combination allows you to create a traditional handrail moulding to your own unique design in a timber of your choice.
Making your own handrail will give satisfaction every time you walk up or down the stairs. If using hardwood, the cost of the cutters compares well to the cost of an off-the-shelf standard handrail for a flight of stairs. Use the cutter to make bespoke handrails for balustrades or guardrails on decking.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- For the production of handrail finger grip moulding
- Combine with other cutters to create a traditional handrail
- Make unique handrails in any chosen timber
- Use to make bespoke balustrades or guardrails for decks
- Precision made on multi axis CNC machines
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shank