Axcaliber T-Slot Cutter for Track Clamps
Customers Also Bought
Looking like an overgrown keyhole cutter, you can use this cutter to cut a T-slot in a workbench or an assembly table. Once cut the T-slot enables you to use Axminster (or Festool) guide rail clamps as hold downs when working on a piece or gluing up. Alternatively a length of hardwood with a T-slot cut along its length can become a custom made or temporary guide rail. in addition, you can cut a T-Slot in nylon if making jigs to your own design. We suggest you remove the bulk of the waste with a straight cutter of the same diameter as the neck of the cutter (dimension E) prior to using the T-slot cutter.
Please note; When using this type of cutter it is recommended to use a small straight cutter first to remove some of the material and help prevent router overload.
- Use to cut a T-slot in a workbench or an assembly table
- Enables use of guide rail clamps as hold-downs
- Produce custom-made guide rails in hardwood
- Cut a T-Slots in nylon for home-made
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- 1/2" shank