Axminster Workshop AW118CI Cyclone Interceptor
Customers Also Bought
The Axminster Workshop AW118CI is a stand-alone, unpowered, cyclone dust collector/interceptor. It uses the cyclone and waste bin from the Craft AC118CE Cyclone Dust Extractor. It is designed to be used with a standard High Volume Low Pressure chip extractor to provide the airflow.
Using this interceptor, you can create a wood dust and chip extractor which will handle even fine dusts from drum sanders. You can either use this unit to upgrade your current workshop chip extraction system (with the typical bag filter) or place this unit next to a drum or belt sander to intercept the fine dusts before the air stream reaches the chip extractor.
It has a generous 118L waste bin and castors for easy mobility around the workshop.
It is fitted with 100mm inlet and outlets, which suit many common woodworking machines. We recommend using a High Volume Low Pressure chip extractor with at least a 1.5hp motor, such as the AW82E. It is not suitable for use with a High Pressure Low Volume (vacuum) type extractor.
NB: This cyclone requires dust bags 785mm x 940mm.
- Unpowered cyclone extractor/interceptor for home use
- Efficiently separates the wood waste from the airflow
- Uses the cyclone body and waste bin from the AW118CE Cyclone Extractor
- Easy mobility thanks to the castor wheels
- Use with a variety of machines from thicknessers to sanders