Axminster Professional AP2564MN Masonry Nailer 25-64mm
Customers Also Bought
A very impressive air-driven nailer which will drive hardened masonry nails with ease into a whole variety of hard surfaces such as brick, light concrete, insulating blocks, screed and plaster.
The range of nail lengths, from 18mm to 64mm, and the 80 nail capacity quick loading magazine makes it a natural for second fix work. There is the usual safety latching system and the air exhaust outlet directs the exhaust to the front.
Light in weight, safe to use and extremely reliable, this nailer can save a huge amount of time on site as so many tasks can be done with just one tool. The tool has a 1/4" BSP female inlet; a male Euro fitting is provided.
- Drives hardened 25mm to 64mm nails into a variety of hard surfaces
- Easy loading 80 nail magazine, sight gauge included
- Perfect for 1st or 2nd fix operations, inside or outside use
- Full safety features and strongly built for use on site
- 1/4" BSP female inlet, a male Euro fitting is provided
- Runs on 25L capacity compressor
Axminster Professional 3 Year Guarantee
It's probably the most comprehensive free guarantee ever - look for the icon and put your trust in Axminster. So sure are we of the quality, we cover all parts and labour free of charge for three years.
These products are designed and intended to be used by businesses with occasional periods of continuous work. They must be regularly maintained and serviced annually. Guarantee is void when used for industrial use or as part of a production line.