Crown Gouge for Axminster Woodturning Micro Handle
Customers Also Viewed
Made for turners wishing to produce smaller, detailed pieces where precision and control are crucial. This 9mm high speed steel spindle gouge has a 6mm shank and fits into the Micro Handle. The gouge has a shallow flute for cutting coves and beads. Made in Sheffield exclusively for Axminster Woodturning.
- Fits directly into Axminster Woodturning Mirco Handle
- For cutting hollows and coves in spindles
- 9mm wide for small and detailed turning
- Precision and control when turning miniture work
- Blade ground from high-speed steel