Axminster Workshop Woodturning Lathe Offer
Purchase an Axminster Workshop lathe and receive a FREE introduction to woodturning session in store
The introduction will give you an understanding of the machine, including set up and safe usage, as well as what tools, accessories and materials are suited to your projects - so you can get on with the important decisions of what to make!
Axminster Workshop lathes are covered by our 3 Year Guarantee - buy with confidence from Axminster!
Don't miss out! receive a FREE introduction to woodturning
- a two hour session in your nearest store
- You will be given an overview to familiarise yourself and understand the capabilities of the lathe
- Be guided through the many chucks, chisels and turning tools we offer
- Learn about tool sharpening plus finishing techniques that will help your designs stand out
- You'll get to make and take home a completed project from our range
Make the most of your turning and take a look at our popular range of lathe accessories
Terms & Conditions
- Each purchase entitles the recipient to one free 2 hour in-store Introduction to Woodturning Session.
- This offer is non-transferable, only the recipient of the lathe may benefit from this offer.
- The free introduction session will be conducted on a lathe from the Axminster Workshop range; the particular model may vary between stores.
The company maintains the right to cancel sessions if the tutor is unavailable or for any other specified reason.
Use of machinery
The customer will advise the company if they are taking any medication. Some medication, the misuse of alcohol and other substance abuse can render the student incapable of using the machinery during the session.
Health and safety
All necessary health and safety equipment will be provided for customers to use during the session. The customer agrees to abide by our health and safety policy (available upon request) whilst visiting any company premises. The company has public liability insurance as required under current legislation. The customer agrees to abide by that policy whilst visiting any company premises. The customer agrees to adhere to any other additional safety measures in place at the time of the session.
We are unable to store customer's personal belongings securely. Customers are fully responsible for their own personal belongings at all times.