Bosch GKS 190 190mm Circular Saw - 230V
Customers Also Bought
As soon as you pick up this GKS 190 you can feel it has a good centre of gravity, comfortable handle positions and left or right switching. Having clear scales for setting blade depth and angles up to 56 degree via a double guided tilt lock for accuracy. Powerful and stable when cutting, the cut line is always visible (in any angle), whilst a dust blower keeps the cut line clear. Use with or without the supplied side fence and guided along a straight edge this saw performs excellently. It has press-button spindle lock to ensure quick and easy blade change. The switch can be locked on if required.
Supplied with 16T TCT saw blade side fence, 40mm dust extraction adaptor and a robust storage case.
- Bevel angle up to 56°
- Well balanced and easy to handle saw
- Max depth at 90° - 70mm / 45° - 50mm
- Clear scales, accurate and easy to adjust
- Turbo blower for dust-free view of the cut line
- Switch-on lock that can be operated on both sides and soft grip
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
- Supplied with side fence, 16T TCT blade, dust extraction adaptor and a robust storage case.
Registration required within four weeks of purchase
This applies to all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments from Bosch. The warranty excludes high-frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.