Easy Wood Tools Mini EASY HOLLOWER™ #3
Customers Also Bought
Easy Wood Tools Mini Hollowing Tools are a great aid when it comes to turning items like ornaments, mini vases, and other small hollow forms. The design of the tools ensures the process from start to finish is safer and easier. Mini Easy Hollowing tools come fitted with a Negative Rake Solid Carbide Cutter. The negative rake minimises the risk of a catch at the same time leaving a cleaner finish. When the edge eventually dulls; simply slacken the fixing screw and turn to a fresh edge. Easy Wood Tools’ carbide keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS.
The 8mm square section shaft provides excellent stability when sitting on your lathe’s tool rest. The Mini Easy Hollower #3 has a more pronounced ‘kink’ in the shaft. This curvature allows you greater access when undercutting the inside lip of your work.
It has a 305mm long American maple handle the overall length is 380mm.
The shaft is engraved with the corresponding carbide cutter reference number.
All Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA.
- Turn ornaments, mini vases, and other small hollow forms
- Mini Hollower #3; bent shaft for easier access to deep undercuts
- Negative Rake Carbide Cutter minimises the risk of a catch
- Square section shaft provides excellent stability
- Carbide cutter keeps its edge many, many times longer than HSS
- No need to sharpen; simply rotate cutter to a fresh edge
- American Maple handle with copper ferrule for strength
- Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA