Everbuild 502 Wood Adhesive
Customers Also Bought
You can use Everbuild 502 all-purpose, weatherproof adhesive for all your wood to wood bonding requirements. 502 is a high quality, resin-based wood adhesive for internal or external use.
Once cured it forms a strong, impact-resistant bond that in normal conditions is stronger than the wood itself. Everbuild 502 dries clear, any excess squeeze out can be cleaned with a damp cloth. The adhesive cues rapidly with an initial setting time of 10 minutes, clamping is recommended until fully cured.
An environmentally-friendly, water based wood glue 502 is suitable for all general woodworking and joinery uses and furniture assembly. It has a high degree of water resistance (if used externally overpainting is recommended).
Conforms to the international standard EN 204 (D3) and BS 14256 for creep resistance.
- Weatherproof adhesive for all wood to wood bonding
- Strong bond, stronger than the wood itself
- Rapid cure, initial set in just 10 minutes
- Environmentally friendly, clean-up with damp cloth
- Conforms to EN 204 (D3) and BS 14256