Festool DSC-AG 125 Plus Diamond Cutting System
Customers Also Bought
The Festool DSC-AG 125 Plus Diamond Cutting System has several important advantages. The system is a combination of a powerful 1,400W, 125mm angle grinder and a specially designed base. The main feature of the base is that it provides efficient dust extraction (requires suitable M-class vacuum extractor) for a virtually dust-free working environment. The DSC-AG 125 base fits onto the Festool guide rails allowing you to make straight cuts in large tiles and maximum precision cuts in large cement sheet. The plunge function means you can make exact cut-outs in cement sheet. The base runs on rollers so the only resistance to the cut is that of the material itself. The rollers leave the surrounding surface unmarked. A vision panel gives you a clear view of the cut line. The DSC-AG 125 is a brilliant system for wall chasing, tile cutting, repairing expansion joints in floors and much more. Supplied with: Angle Grinder AG 125-14 DE, Extraction Hood DCC-AG 125, Diamond Disc ALL-D125 Premium and Systainer SYS3 M 337.
- Efficient dust extraction for healthy working environment
- Use with Festool guide rails for precise straight cuts
- Vision panel for clear view of cut line
- Versatile tool, discs available for wide variety of tasks
- Cutting depth without/with guide rail 27/23mm
- Thermal cut-out safety switch and overload protection
Registration required within 30 days of purchase.
In order to take advantage of the Festool Warranty All-Inclusive you will need to create a MyFestool account and register your tool within 30 days of purchase.
- Includes 36 month machine guarantee
- Full repair, free of charge
- Replaced in the event of theft
- Original parts guaranteed
- 14 day money back
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
Please note: Axminster Tools cannot register a Festool tool on a customer's behalf. For more information, please visit the Service section of the Festool website.