Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Platinum Turbine Unit & T75G Gravity Spray Gun
Customers Also Bought
Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Turbine Unit
The Mini-Mite 5 stage Turbine develops approximately 9.5psi. This additional power allows you to apply heavier coatings and thicker viscosity finishes faster. It achieves optimum atomisation with all finishes, but particularly thick finishes and latexes. The time you spend preparing materials is much less.
In the Platinum systems, Fuji Spray has designed a unique method of removing any heat buildup from the turbine case. A heat dissipation box, located at the rear of the case, results in much cooler running. The benefits of this cooler running unit mean a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines. The hot air dissipates evenly through specially designed ‘finger slots' effectively reducing noise levels to about half that found on standard turbines. There is no added hiss or loud whistling noise.
Supplied with a 30ft Super Duty Hose, manual and ‘5 for 5 Bonus Kit’. The ‘5 for 5 Bonus Kit’ special accessory package comprises a 1,800mm whip hose, wet film gauge, 19 piece spray gun cleaning kit and extra turbine filters. The Super Duty Hose is an ultra durable hose made in North America. It features 27ft of reinforced air hose attached to a 3ft selection of heat hose. Suitable for running through a spray booth wall. It features a plastic collar at the turbine hose connection to make installing and removing the hose hassle free.
Important: The Mini-Mite PLATINUM Series turbines have different size filters to the other Mini-Mite turbines.
Fuji Spray T75 Spray Gun
The Fuji Spray T-Series Spray Gun features an exclusive side-mounted pattern control knob to adjust the size of the fan. This knob allows you to switch from a small to large pattern, or anywhere in between. Unlike HVLP turbine spray guns with the front collar adjustment, the pattern control knob offers full incremental fan size throughout the whole range.The fan pattern is adjustable from 25mm to 380mm from a distance of 200mm. Smaller than 25mm is achieved by moving closer to the object to be sprayed.
All T-Series spray guns are installed with a 1.3mm needle and nozzle setup. You can obtain a professional finish with all known coatings. The gun body is CNC machined to aircraft tolerances. All Fuji spray guns are non-bleed. Air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled. The light weight of the T-Series and easy-pull trigger means less fatigue for the operator. The T-75 spray gun is assembled with a 600cc nylon cup, which provides a perfect seal, with no gasket required.
- Fuji Spray Mini-Mite 5 Turbine Unit
- 9.5psi allows the application of heavier coatings
- Optimum atomisation with all finishes
- Saves time preparing materials
- Heat dissipation box results in much cooler running
- Reduced noise levels, no added hiss or loud whistling noise
- Supplied with a 30ft Super Duty hose and '5 for 5 Bonus Kit'
- Fuji Spray T75 Spray Gun
- Non-bleed design, air only passes through when trigger is pulled
- Side mounted spray pattern control knob allows continuous adjustment
- Centre mounted 600cc nylon gravity cup
- A stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Stainless steel fluid passages and external needle packing adjustment
- Metal fluid knob and collar, stainless steel internal components
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes, easier use for the left-handed