Fuji Spray Q5 Platinum Turbine Unit & T75G Gravity Spray Gun
Customers Also Bought
Package deal comprises the Fuji Spray Q5 Platinum Turbine Unit with the T75 gravity feed spray gun.
The Q5 Platinum Turbine with its powerful 5-stage motor produces approximately 9.5psi. The extra power allows for less thinning of viscous paints and achieves finer atomisation. The Q5 utilises the same patented noise reduction seen in Fuji’s other Q models. The result is the quietest 5-stage HVLP turbine on the market. A key feature is a Master Speed Control to offer you the ability to adjust the psi/cfm to the optimum needed to perfectly atomise your coating and reduce the overspray/bounceback to an absolute minimum.
Supplied with a 30ft Super Duty Hose, manual and ‘5 for 5 Bonus Kit’. The ‘5 for 5 Bonus Kit’ special accessory package comprises a 1,800mm whip hose, wet film gauge, 19 piece spray gun cleaning kit and extra turbine filters. The Super Duty Hose is an ultra durable hose made in North America. It features 27ft of reinforced air hose attached to a 3ft selection of heat hose. Suitable for running through a spray booth wall. It features a plastic collar at the turbine hose connection to make installing and removing the hose hassle free.
Fuji Spray T75 Spray Gun
The Fuji Spray T-Series Spray Gun features an exclusive side-mounted pattern control knob to adjust the size of the fan. This knob allows you to switch from a small to large pattern, or anywhere in between. The fan pattern is adjustable from 25mm to 380mm from a distance of 200mm. Both spray guns come with a 1.3mm needle and nozzle set-up. The gun body is CNC machined to aircraft tolerances. The light weight of the T-Series and easy-pull trigger means less fatigue for the operator. The T-75 Gravity Gun is assembled with a 600cc Nylon Cup, which provides a perfect seal, with no gasket required.
- Fuji Spray Q5 Platinum Turbine Unit
- Extra power means less thinning of viscous paints and finer atomisation
- Quietest 5-stage HVLP turbine on the market
- Heat Dissipation Box results in much cooler operating temperatures
- Master Speed Control to adjust the psi/cfm to the optimum
- Supplied with 30ft Super Duty hose and '5-for-5 Bonus' kit
- Fuji Spray T75 Spray Gun
- Non-bleed design, air only passes through when trigger is pulled
- Side mounted spray pattern control knob allows continuous adjustment
- Centre mounted 600cc nylon gravity cup
- A stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Stainless steel fluid passages and external needle packing adjustment
- Metal fluid knob and collar, stainless steel internal components
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes, easier use for the left-handed