Lamello Divario P-18 Marking Jig With Drill
Customers Also Bought
Use the Divario marking jig to precisely mark both positions for the slot and the holes required for these unique connectors. The jig includes a lip and spur drill bit complete with depth stop. There is a choice of five positions up to 250mm from an edge. Laser cut press-outs allow precise alignment on the edge of 16mm boards.
Divario connectors allow easy installation of dividers or shelves into a fixed frame or structure. The result is a strong joint with no visible connectors or shelf pin supports. Slide the shelf into place and the Divario forms a tight fitting, flush joint. The Divario P-18 supports the shelf or divider during insertion, making assembly even more straightforward. Final assembly requires no further use of tools, glues or clamps. In this respect the connector makes possible assembly on site, as the transport of parts in flat pack form is an easy option.
This narrow connector allows use in shelves from 18mm thick and or butt joints for uprights in as little as 12mm thick.The Divario P-18 is a completely concealed connector. It results in a clean appearance thanks to closed joints and allows greater design freedom without sacrificing stability. Cut the P-System groove for the connector either manually in a workshop or on site using a Lamello Zeta P2 machine or with CNC machinery in a factory.
- Precisely mark both positions for required slot and holes
- Jig includes a lip and spur drill bit complete with depth stop
- Choice of five positions up to 250mm from an edge
- Laser-cut press-outs allow precise alignment
- Divario makes a strong joint with no visible connectors or shelf supports
- Min shelf thickness: 18mm; min thickness for butt joints 12mm
- P-System slot cut with either Lamello Zeta P2 or with factory CNC machine