Lamello Invis Mx2 Starter Kit with 20 connectors and Rasto Drill Jig
Customers Also Bought
This kit contains Invis Mx2 connectors and a Rasto drill jig. Invis is a totally invisible connector that can be taken apart and reconnected to give a very strong locking joint. Working like a dowel in two parts and not requiring any clamping, it is suitable for many joints and will overcome design problems where components need to be joined then disassembled and reassembled or where it is just almost impossible to clamp. All that is required is one exposed surface; this would also be ideal for joining worktops. The Invis 12mm dowel is in two parts with a central male and female thread, and a coarse outer thread which is screwed into a pre-bored hole. Bring the two components together and use the special ‘MiniMag’ box in a power drill. Lay this horizontal to the joint and forward spin to tighten the connector together resulting in a solid joint. To disassemble reverse the drill and undo – simple, quick and easy. Both the stud and joiner stay flush with the joint edge, so no damage can occur in transport. This Mx2 is the latest connector with 250kg of clamping force and has a hard nickel surface for a high quality look. The stud has a deeper set thread making the threading of the screw easier. Rasto is a totally unique drill jig that will give precision alignment of Invis connectors as well as many other drilling tasks such as dowelling.
The Invis Mx2 starter kit is supplied with a Minimag Mx magnetic driver (attaches to any power drill and has a running speed of 1,200–1,500rpm), two driver bits, flexi shaft for tight corners, 20 Invis Mx2 connectors, Rasto drill jig with 12mm drill bit, depth adjuster and Mx2 insertion bush all packed in a storage case.
- Mx2 Invis connectors and Rasto drill jig set
- Invis Mx2 totally invisible connectors, making a solid detachable joint
- Can be disassembled whenever required
- No clamps, screws or glue required
- Two part dowel with connecting thread
- 250kg clamping force
- Rasto drill jig, precision alignment with no marking
- Supplied with Minimag Mx magnetic driver, two driver bits
- Flexi shaft for tight corners, 20 Invis Mx2 connectors (14mm stud)
- Rasto drill jig, 12mm drill, Mx2 insertion tool and storage case