Makita BO4555 Palm Sander
Customers Also Bought
The BO4555 fits neatly into the hand with a conveniently positioned switch and a very comfortable grip, it is perfect for finish sanding a whole range of materials. Abrasive can be attached with hook and loop fixings or it has spring steel clips which can firmly secure the abrasive paper.
The through-base extraction uses the punch plate supplied to perforate individual abrasive sheets. The waste is drawn via an integral fan and deposited into a detachable waste bag. If preferred, the waste bag can be removed and replaced by an extractor hose for improved dust extraction.
Supplied complete with dust bag, packet of abrasive paper and paper punch, can be used with abrasives with or without hook and loop backing.
- Lightweight at only 1.1kg
- Well designed with cushioned base
- Paper clip or hook and loop fastening
- 1.5mm orbit diameter
- High speed 14,000rpm
- Well positioned on-off switch
- Integral dust extraction
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.