Makita DBO480Z Cordless Palm Sander 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
The 18V DBO480 Cordless palm sander gets its power from a Makita 18V LXT battery giving you powerful sanding efficiency with cordless mobility.
The DBO480 is a 1/4 sheet sander (102 x 112mm) features two sanding speeds The speed is easily changed using the one-touch control switch located next to the on/off switch; full control at your fingertips.The ergonomically designed body features a rubberised insert, minimising vibration whilst offering a comfortable and firm for better control.
The Makita DBO480 is perfect for finishing a whole range of materials. The abrasive attaches almost instantly to the hook and loop base. Alternatively, steel spring clips allow you to use standard abrasive papers.
The through-base extraction draws sanding dust through the machine into a waste bag. If preferred, the waste bag can be removed and replaced by an extractor hose for improved dust extraction.
Supplied complete with dust bag, triangle plate, abrasive paper set, dust bag nozzle, dust nozzle and punch plate.
Note: this is a body only machine supplied without batteries or charger. Part of the Makita LXT battery family.
- Ergonomically designed with comfort grip
- 2-speed fingertip control
- Base pad with hook and loop for fast changes
- Efficient dust collection; bag or vacuum
- Paper clamps for standard abrasive papers
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.