Makita DDA351Z Cordless Angle Drill 18V (Body Only)
Customers Also Bought
For drilling in tight spaces, this is the tool for you. Powered by Li-Ion 18V batteries these angle drills have a head height of only 93mm. They come with a 10mm keyless chuck and have a recommended 25mm capacity in wood and 10mm in steel. Being fitted with a work light means the drill bit is always visible; this drill is also fitted with a variable speed trigger, brake and reverse switch. Part of the Makita 18V Li-Ion family.
Supplied as body only with side handle (without batteries, charger or case)
Please note: model number starting with letter 'D' has a 'Star' imprint on the connector plate enabling full communication with a Makita battery also with a 'star'.
- Short head height for tight spaces
- Variable speed trigger
- 4-pole motor
- Electronic brake , reverse switch
- 10mm keyless chuck
- LED work light for good visibility
- Makita 'star' technology compatibility
- Part of the Makita 18V family
- Supplied as body only (without batteries, charger or case)
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.