Makita HS6601 165mm Circular Saw
Customers Also Bought
Makita’s HS6601 165mm Circular Saw is well designed, compact and lightweight. Fitted with a 1,050W motor and 165mm diameter blade, it gives you an impressive maximum depth of cut of 54.5mm. The base is a thick aluminium plate, which gives a feeling of solidity to the machine. For bevel cuts the motor and blade assembly tilt on front and rear pivots. With the cast alloy quadrant at the front, adjustment is simple as the angle is clearly visible. The rear facing dust port means that when connected to an extractor the hose is pointing in the right direction and out of the way. The handle has a rubberised soft grip, with elastomer wraparound providing more control and comfort. The HS6601 comes with a side fence to act as a guide when trimming boards, doors etc.
- 54.5mm depth of cut at 90°
- Clear angle guide for precise adjustment when bevel cutting
- Strong plate-aluminium base
- Ergonomic soft grip with anti-slip elastomer wrap
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Rear facing dust nozzle
- Supplied with guide fence, TCT saw blade and hex wrench
- 3 year Makita warranty available (registration required)
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012.
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase.
For warranty issues outside of the UK; Please refer to the warranty in the home country and if a tool has to be returned to UK please be aware that all postage costs would need to be arranged and paid by the customer.
For more information and to register your product visit the Makita website.
N.B. Batteries and chargers 1 year warranty. For machines purchased in the UK but then exported, the standard 2 year warranty would apply.