PROXXON BFB 2000 Mill/Drill Stand
Customers Also Bought
Head with precision milled dovetail slide may be tilted through 90° to give all-round versatility: diagonal drilling, versatile without the need of special milling bits, milling diagonal slots.
Fine feed selectable, allowing fine head feed for milling. With dial and depth scale. Geared rack and pinion feed for effortless drilling with 65mm stroke. 45mm diameter drill column, 500 mm long. Approximately 140mm throat. Machined, solid baseplate approx. 200 x 300mm. All drills with standard 43mm spindle collars may be utilised directly: Bosch, Metabo, Matika, Skil etc.
- Milled adjustable dovetail slide
- Clear, easily legible depth scale
- 45mm diameter column, 500mm long
- Adjustable zero position for fine feed
- Selectable fine feed with lever
- Stable, machined work top with T-slots
- Approx. weight 6.5kg