UJK Level Box
Customers Also Viewed
This is a digital angle sensor with a resolution of 0.1°. Very simple to operate, the level box only requires two buttons: an on/off and a zero function button.
When first switched on the level box automatically displays the angle of the surface on which it is sitting, relative to absolute zero. Pressing the zero button re-calibrates the level box to reference this surface. Using this function, you can compare the angle of one surface relative to another. For example, you can check the angle of a saw’s table to that of the blade.
Magnets, hidden in the base, hold the level box firmly in position on any steel or ferrous surface. The level box allows you to set up tools efficiently and effectively.
Odd angles that would have required several test cuts and even straightforward 45° mitres can now be set with complete confidence. Use the level box to ensure any angle or return stops on your machines are accurate. It is a real must-have tool for setting circular saws, mitre saws, bandsaws, pillar drills, milling machines and many other situations that require an accurate angle measurement.
- Digital readings with a resolution of 0.1°
- Displays either absolute or relative angles
- Back lit LCD screen with 10mm high figures; easy to read
- Magnets in base grip onto steel and ferrous surfaces
- Durable aluminium frame, dust and waterproof to IP54
- Lightweight and portable; 60 x 60 x 25mm, weight 70g
- Auto shut-off after 5 minutes
- Powered by a standard AAA battery
- Comes with soft case and battery