UJK Parf Guide System
Customers Also Bought
Making consistent right-angled cuts are what every woodworker strives to achieve
If you’ve got the UJK multifunction table, some Parf dogs and a track saw and guide you’ve got a pretty good chance of achieving this. That’s great if you have one of those tables, but what if you want to build your own workstation or multiple workstations?
Developed by UJK and Peter Parfitt, the Parf Guide System gives you a simple way of producing a pattern of accurate 20mm holes. This allows you to make as many workstations as you desire. Most importantly accuracy is assured and this jig will not allow for cumulative errors due to the way it works.
How It Works
We use Pythagoras’ theorem and the 3, 4, 5 triangle to generate our natural squareness. The Parf Guide System uses two Parf sticks together with a 3mm drill guide and 3mm drill bit to create an accurately placed series of holes with the rows at perfect right angles to the columns. Once the pattern of 3mm holes has been completed, the holes need to be enlarged to 20mm using the special drilling jig and boring bit supplied with the kit.
- Create portable cutting boards in less than 30 minutes
- Guarantees perfect 45° and 90° cuts, every time
- Based on the Pythagoras theorem for infallible accuracy
- Developed by UJK and Peter Parfitt, the PGS is a joint development
- Perfect for onsite work
- Includes two Parf sticks and two UJK low profile dogs
- Includes all necessary guides and drill bits
- All components made, checked or assembled in Axminster for UJK
- Downloadable box plans available under 'User Manual 2' section
- Plans on how to make the Isometric MFT3 top available under 'User Manual 3' section
- Please note: 3/4" cutter is not available