UJK Long Super Dog
Customers Also Viewed
The majority of plunge saws can cut between 40 and 65mm deep. However, when used with a guide track and standard bench dogs on a multifunction workbench, the setup is generally limited to cutting sheet material. The UJK Long Super Dog removes this limitation, opening a completely new range of joinery and carpentry possibilities.
The 120mm projection allows you to cut much thicker timber, taking full advantage of your saw’s depth of cut. Using your multifunction workbench and track, the Long Super Dog offers exacting precision for cutting large timbers or trenching.
Precise CNC manufacturing from 303 stainless steel to exceptionally fine tolerances ensures precision and a lifetime of accuracy.
Long Super Dogs fit exactly into the 20mm holes of the UJK multifunction workbench. They are compatible with the Festool MFT/3 and self-built grid tables made using UJK Parf Guide System. Push the Long Super Dog into a hole, simply twist the top and it’s rock solid.
The Long Super Dog has a 120mm projection and comes with 2 interchangeable collars. A 10mm tall register collar with a 25mm diameter exactly mimics the original bench dog. The Stop collar fits into a chamfer around the dog hole (standard on the UJK workbenches). This provides a register ensuring the dog sits flush and perpendicular to the work surface.
A UJK chamfer cutter is available for non-chamfered tables. We recommend using the Dog Rail Clip with the Long Super Dogs. A standard UJK Super Dog is also available.
The UJK Chamfer Ring© is the intellectual property of Axminster Tools Ltd. Any infringement is strictly prohibited.
- A versatile and accurate long bench dog
- 120mm projection allows cutting of large timbers
- Take full advantage of a plunge saw’s maximum depth of cut
- Guaranteed accuracy for joinery and carpentry projects
- Precisely CNC machined from 303 stainless steel
- Simply twist of the knurled top for rock solid fit
- Fits 20mm holes of the UJK multifunction workbench
- Fully compatible with Festool MFT/3 and tables with 20mm holes
- A standard Super Dog is also available