Hermes 1/3 Sheet Multi-Hole Abrasive
Customers Also Bought
Being one of the UK's leading abrasive suppliers, Hermes have developed a special multi-hole abrasive for use with 1/3rd sheet sanders, this high quality VC 151 abrasive has small holes punched over its whole area to ensure that the extraction air flow can act effectively and that there is no build-up on the abrasive grain to give a much higher level of performance with a swirl free finish. No need to worry how many extraction holes your sander has or lining them up, these can be used on all 1/3rd sheet sanders saving time and money as well as helping to eliminate dust for a cleaner and safer working environment. The abrasive will give high performance and quality with high stock removal and is made from aluminium oxide, resin bonded with a long life coating and put onto a special flexible tear proof C paper backing making it suitable for all finishing. Contents include 2x of each grit: P320, P240, P180, P120, P80. Available in packs of 10. Size: 93 x 184mm.
- Fits all 1/3rd sheet sanders with hook and loop fitting
- Multi Hole designed to reduce surface dust and clogging
- No dust build up use with extraction to give a swirl free finish
- High quality aluminium oxide with a longlife coating
- Contents include 2x of each grit: P320, P240, P180, P120, P80