Hultafors Safety Knife SK
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This Hultafors Safety Knife is a dull pointed knife designed to minimise sticking injuries. The knife blade is made from 2.5 mm Japanese knife carbon steel that has been hardened to 58-60 HRC and the cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages with a final honing on a leather strop. The handle and sheath are made of extra durable PP plastic. A unique method for attaching the sheath around a button on work clothes means it does not loosen, but is easy to remove. Blade length: 88 mm. Overall length: 203 mm.
- Dull pointed knife designed to minimise sticking injuries
- Blade is made from 2.5 mm Japanese knife carbon steel
- Blade hardened to 58-60 HRC and the cutting edge
- Handle and sheath are made of extra durable PP plastic
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.