Restoration Zone - Stanley No.80 Cabinet Scraper
- 1 min read
- Intermediate difficulty
How to restore a Stanley No.80 Cabinet Scraper.
What you'll need
- Restore Rust Remover Liquid
- Kirschen Burnisher
- Axminster Trade Nylon Abrasive Wheel for Ultimate Edge - Fine
- Axminster Trade Nylon Abrasive Wheel for Ultimate Edge - Medium
- Axminster Trade Nylon Abrasive Wheel for Ultimate Edge - Coarse
- Axminster Trade Ultimate Edge Sisal Polishing Mop
- Axminster Trade Ultimate Edge Standard Stitched Polishing Mop
- Axminster Trade Ultimate Edge Loose Fold Polishing Mop
- Medium Polishing & Honing Paste 250g
- WeCheer Flexi-Shaft Pendant Drive
- Axminster Yellow Polishing Compound
- Axminster Blue Polishing Compound
- Axminster Green Polishing Compound
- Axminster Trade Ultimate Edge Variable Speed Sharpening System
Welcome to the Restoration Zone!
This is where we bring tools and other items back to life! All by utilising the restoring capabilities of the Axminster Trade Ultimate Edge.
More than just a sharpening machine
We all have tools in the shed that have seen better days. Tools that have been passed down from generation to generation or picked up at a car boot sale that has been neglected. The Ultimate Edge is more than just a sharpening machine, it not only gets your tools scarily sharp, it also gets them looking the part too.
Find more How To's here
Updated 13 December 2022
Not one of Axminster best videos! For a start The background music/ sound is appealing. The video makes a meal of what is a very simple procedure. It is boring to watch to the end and quite frankly only worth deleting. A human voice would be welcome and quite frankly nobody is going to buy the raft of accessories advertised for the task. It’ over egging the simplest of tasks.