Z-Saw Japanese Compact Kataba Saw - 200mm
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This compact saw with a 200mm long blade is ideal for use in confined spaces or tight spots where conventional saws are too large. The sharply ground universal teeth (rip/cross/mitre cut) can easily cope with cutting solid wood, plywood, blockboard etc.
Impulse hardening means the teeth stay sharp much longer for long-lasting great performance. The thin kerf and pull-stroke action make cutting almost effortless. Changing blades is a simple tap to loosen the old blade and then clipping a new one in place. This is also an advantage by allowing you to separate the blade from the handle for safer and easier storage in a toolbox. The ergonomic handle flares slightly and has a rubber coating for a comfortable and secure grip. Overall, it makes a jolly handy small saw.
Blade length: 200mm, thickness: 0.50mm, kerf: 0.70mm, pitch: 1.75mm.
- Compact size ideal for use in confined spaces
- Exceptional clean cuts wood, plywood, blockboard
- Cuts on the pull allowing for thinner, harder blade
- Easier cutting due to narrower kerf
- High quality carbon steel with impulse hardened teeth
- Replaceable blade, easy to remove and fit