Jet JSG-96 Combination Belt & Disc Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The sanding disc has a finely ground table, which tilts through 45° with preset stops at 45° and 90°. Along the top of the table are two T slots machined 90° to each other, which accommodate either the mitre fence or the circle sanding-point (both supplied as standard).
The 150mm wide sanding belt is fully adjustable for use in either vertically or horizontally. A graphite slipper plate sits directly behind the sanding area, reducing friction and ensuring greater belt life. A second table in front of the belt includes a mitre slot for use with the mitre fence when sanding at predetermined angles.
A 100mm dust extraction outlet at the rear of the machine; extracts from both disc and belt without the need to re-positioning a hose. The JSG-96 comes with an abrasive belt and disc, mitre fence, circle sanding accessory and service tools.
The optional closed stand for the Jet JSG-96 combination belt and disc sander, incorporates retractable wheels allowing the stand to be easily moved when not in use and a storage cupboard.
- Compact and precise sander
- Powerful 670W motor unit
- Finely ground tilting table through 45°
- Comes with free of charge high quality Hermes belt and disc
- 150mm wide belt can be used vertically or horizontally
- 100mm dust extraction outlet
- Supplied in bench mounting form
- Supplied with mitre fence, circle sanding accessory and service tools