JSP SpringFit™ Fold Flat Valved Respirator FFP2 (Pkt 10)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The SpringFit™ fold flat disposable mask incorporates JSP’s Integrated Structural Comfort™. This takes the form of a unique endoskeleton structure inside the mask, resulting in an unrivalled secure fit. The structure maximises fit, comfort and performance. A better fitting mask is more likely to give you better protection. These SpringFit™ disposable masks feature the Typhoon™ valve, which reduces breathing resistance, heat and moisture build-up. The valve is unaffected by any moisture, and therefore can be used with the same performance under very low temperatures.
These masks are extremely comfortable with adjustable straps giving an improved fit. A foam strip around the inside of the mask adds to the comfort and helps form a better seal. The welded nosepiece improves the fit around the top of the mask. The design of the SpringFit™ mask offers greater compatibility with safety glasses and goggles. Protection level FFP2.
Conforms to EN149:2009.
- Protection level FFP2
- A better fitting mask for better protection
- Internal structure results in an unrivalled secure fit
- Structure maximises fit, comfort and performance
- Typhoon™ valve reduces breathing resistance
- Adjustable straps for a improved fit
- Foam strip around the inside forms a better seal
- Welded nosepiece improves the fit around the top
- Compatible with safety glasses and goggles
- Conforms to EN149:2009