kwb PROFI Dowelling Jig Set
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This versatile dowelling jig will allow you to produce E, L or T joints or dowel reinforced mitre joints.
The well-illustrated instructions are easy to follow and will have you making neat accurate joints in no time. The jig has a rotatable steel drill guide, with holes from 3mm to 12mm allowing you to use this jig to drill perpendicular holes in a variety of diameters, not just for dowels. The guide holes also include taping drill sizes for 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm threads.
The body of the guide features a non-slip base keeping it in place on smooth surfaces such as laminated boards. The jig comes complete with 6mm, 8mm and 10mm chrome-vanadium lip and spur drill bits and fifty of each size dowel. We recommend purchasing set of drill stops to limit drilling depth when dowelling.
- Produces edge to edge, butt, T-joints and doweled mitre joints
- Non-slip base for firm grip on smooth surfaces
- Steel drill guide for 3mm to 12mm holes
- Use as a drill guide for accurate 90° drilling
- Includes 6, 8 and 10mm CrV lip and spur dowel drills
- 150 beech dowels (50 of each size: 6, 8 and 10mm)