Lamello Classic X Biscuit Jointer in Systainer Case
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Lamello invented the biscuit jointer and, as with all Lamello products, precision is the key.
The Classic X has a 780W industrial motor. CNC machined fences give accurate alignment, so you can take full advantage of connectors that can be glued, self-clamped or be detachable.
The main features are a swivelling front stop and the stop square. Both sides of the fences are flush for simple alignment. The multifunctional stop square gives more stability when working vertically, allowing variable height positioning and instantly aligns 22.5° and 45° angles.
The swivelling base can be set at any point between 0 - 90° (22.5°, 45°, 67.5° and 90°) and used with or without the stop square for angle locations. If this fence is mounted on the fixed base and the swivel set at 90°, a very secure platform is established for narrow edge work. Scales on both the angle and height adjustment are in metric and a very clear central marker is embossed into the baseplate. There is a choice of 6 preset depths for the common biscuit/connector sizes with further fine adjustable if required. The body of the machine is slim with a positive ‘D’ handle for the best grip.
The machine is supplied in a Lamello Systainer case with a 36mm suction stub, stop square, 4mm spacer, tool set and manual.
- Swiss made precision jointer
- Swivelling front stop with fixed pivot, 0 - 90° with indents
- Depth adjuster with 6 preset cutting depths
- Stop square for variable height positioning, extra stability when vertical
- CNC machined base with flush sides for easy alignment
- Extra thin anti-slip pad for 12mm panels
- Supplied with TCT scribing blade, 36mm dust outlet and 4mm spacer
- Lamello Systainer case