Lamello Divario Connectors
Customers Also Viewed
The Divario P-18 is Lamello’s ingenious, self clamping, sliding connector. It allows easy installation of dividers or shelves into a fixed frame or structure. The result is a strong joint with no visible connectors or shelf pin supports. Slide the shelf into place and the Divario forms a tight fitting, flush joint. It is a simple procedure of cutting a groove on the edges of the shelf along with a P-slot for the body of the connector. The other half of the connector fits into a pair of 8mm diameter holes drilled into the side supports. The Divario P-18 supports the shelf or divider during insertion, making assembly even more straightforward. Final assembly requires no further use of tools, glues or clamps. In this respect the connector makes possible assembly on site, as the transport of parts in flat pack form is an easy option.
This narrow connector allows use in shelves from 18mm thick and or butt joints for uprights in as little as 12mm thick. The Divario P-18 is a completely concealed connector. It results in a clean appearance thanks to closed joints and allows greater design freedom without sacrificing stability. Cut the P-System groove for the connector either manually in a workshop or on site using a Lamello Zeta P2 machine or with CNC machinery in a factory.
- Lamello’s ingenious, self clamping, sliding connector
- Easy installation of dividers or shelves into a fixed frame
- Forms a strong joint with no visible connectors or shelf supports
- Supports the shelf during insertion, making assembly straightforward
- Final assembly requires no further use of tools, glues or clamps
- Ideal for flat pack transportation and assembly on site
- Min shelf thickness: 18mm; min thickness for butt joints 12mm
- P-System slot cut with either Lamello Zeta P2 or with factory CNC machine